International Certifications for Products and Processes
Formed in the early 1970s, Our manufacturer partner Geveko has grown to become a leading manufacturer of technical coatings. Geveko manufacturers products under an ISO certified Quality Management System with strict quality control procedures. Our products hold approvals and a growing list of certifications in the, US, UK and many other countries.
We have developed a reputation for providing innovative products at the leading edge of road safety technology. Initially developed for highway use, our products include road marking materials, permeable paving, and safety surfacing materials.
Our resin based products have been tested and used around the world. With Geveko’s policy of continual research and development, we are committed to providing surfacing solutions with exceptional performance.
PennDOT provides detailed specifications for Resin Bound GeoPrint (GeoPaveX) Surfacing for use in CrossWalks.
ColdGrip Anti Skid safety surfacing is certified under the rigorous Highway Authorities’ Product Approval Scheme (HAPAS) by the British Board of Agrément (BBA)
The RSTA aims to:
- Raise awareness of range/benefits of surfacing solutions
- Promote workforce competence and professionalism
- Champion safe working, sustainability and best practices
- Encourage product and process innovation
BSI assures a manufacturer has been assessed and evaluated against internationally recognized standards
BSI itself is accredited by about 20 local and international bodies including the American National Standards Institute – American Society for Quality National Accreditation Board LLC (ANAB)
ISO 9001:2008 is your assurance of a manufacturer’s quality management system
Certified manufacturers must:
- Demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- Aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.